Friday, June 01, 2007

As usual an apology

As usual I am starting my blog with an apology. Firstly that my card for the fabby 9-5 dare didnt appear on my blog last week, I made a impromptu trip to my mums last week whic his 400 miles away so didnt get to upload anything so I will dig it out and show it soon I promise, secondly the same excuse for the mid week blog.




But onto the new week. This week the gorgeous Kel set us the dare, she said




Okay girls, this week I would like you to use some acetate, vellum or anything else remotely 'see-through' on your card.


As my mojo is on holiday I was still quite worried, but then I found a book of DCWV qoute stacks and they were on transparency... YAY! Actually this weeks card was quite a quickie but I like it




BOY




Using blank card and papers from last months Self addressed kit I cut a hole in the card, and in the patterned paper and stuck it all together. Then I chose a lovely qoute from the DCWV boys qoute stack and attached it in the opening. A quick scan round the craft room found 2 largish flowers from Sarahs cards and a couple of small crystally hearts which got stuck on and hey presto we were done. See I told you quick and easy this week.




now to get on with making loads of wedding invites for the wedding which is now just 13 weeks away!!!!!!

8 comments:

Kathy said...

Do you think your mojo might have taken mine with it?

Tracie, this card is lovely - I like the way you've kept the background so simple and stylish and let the words be the real focus of the card.

Lynne.x said...

Aww this is a gorgeous card Tracie.

Only 13 weeks to go wow, you better get on with those invites - it's going in fast.

Rhi said...

Beautiful Tracie, what a fantasic way of using that adorable quote.

Gillian Hamilton said...

Tracie I love your card, its so Stylish, and Beautiful...
the quote you have chosen is gorgeous!

Rein said...

This is pretty!

Paula said...

glad to see you back. My mojo is like a yoyo!

Leigh said...

This card is so beautiful.

mum on the run said...

Great card, i love the quote