Friday, February 24, 2012

The Octopode Factory and Me!

Hi Everyone,



This week I was asked by the amazingly talented Lily to be involved in the Octopode Factory Friday challenge, this week was the theme "anyone for Cake"



Lily is superhumanly talented amd her digi stamps are great, especially for those wanting to have a break from the cutesy images for a while. Have a look at her shop here

I was sooo pleased to be asked (and very nervous as I am a newbie to mixed media thingys) anyhoo I had a bash and this canvas is the result...


Let me know what you think, and check out the TOFF challenge and have a go yourself!






Supplies Used:

Digi Image by The Octopode Factory
Acrylic Paints
Mr Huey Spray Ink
7 Gypsies Tissue Paper
Faber Castell PITT pens
Kuretake Cirococo pen
Random stamps and rub ons
Bubble Wrap and punchinella
Staz on Ink
LOTS of Mod Podge!
Letraset Flex Markers
Tim Holtz Masks




No comments: