Monday, January 09, 2012

Spellbinders Guest Blogger!!

OMG its finally live!! I am sooo excited to be able to show you my project now.

As q quick recap over christmas Spellbinders were promoting on their Facebook page how close they were to 10K fans, and that when they got to that magic number they would be chosing a friend to guest blog for them.


Imagine my surprise when they chose me!!! I am a huge huge spellbinders fan and was so honoured to be asked.


I made this elegnant Wedding Guest book - thats the beauty of spellbinders they make a quick and simple project look amazing.





Please do bob on over to the Spellbinders blog  and have a look and leave them (and me) a comment to let us know what you think!



Also check out this blog post and video link "cut, emboss and Stencil" by Holly about using your spellbinders in otherways ... did you know you could stencil with them too?

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog today!


5 comments:

Stephie Boots said...

FAB-U-LOUS!!

Corrie said...

What a beautiful book, I left a comment on the spellbinders blog but I also wanted to see your post. Great job.

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Beautiful book, really lovely
Lindsay xx

Dee's Craft Room said...

This is really lovely Tracie, and it has given me an idea!

Dionne x

emma mitchell said...

hi Tracie I have awarded you a leibster blog award .Please pop over to my blog to collect it
Emma x
http://emzycards.blogspot.com