Friday, December 24, 2010

OOOOH one more sleep!!

One more sleep till Christmas. I hope you are all ready and sat back relaxing with a glass of mulled wine? Me - well if past christmasses are anything to go by I will still be frantically wrapping, sorting, baking and trying to convince a very excited 4 and 2 year old that if they dont go to sleep Santa wont come...

Can you believe its the last Polkadoodles challenge of the year? I am so greatful to Nikky and the fabulous team for allowing me on board. I have learnt so much over the last few months and think I am a better crafter for it so Thank you ladies ****GROUP HUG****

This week Ruth set the challenge and gave us a sketch to work from as well as the brief to include a coloured image.

I decided to use the Love and Cherish CD as I havent used it in a while. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Love bird section, and Nikky always gives so much in each section that there is always so much choice for each project. I printed 3 different papers and the love bird toppers.

The horizontal part of the sketch was created with gorgeous east of india ribbon - its so gorgeous. once I had cut the paper I inked all the edges with a Versamagic Dewdrop ink pad. I then used the same ink pad to colour the birds which i then 3D mounted. The edges were finished with the shiny Doodle DewDrops.

All thats left to say is dont forget to drop by the blog and show us a link to your creations and a Merry Christmas to you all and thank you for your support over the last year.

xxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

Claire Phillips said...

I'm with you on those birds.....Just popping by to wish you and yours a wonderful Christmas and may 2011 bring all that you wish for! Cheers Claire x

Tip Top said...

Group hug accepted! So glad you are on the team and thank you for all your support! Have a fab Christmas and New Year!