Saturday, August 28, 2010

Just Call Me Imelda

Ok so we all know I love shoes, admitedly my collection isnt as fab as the lovely Nikky Hall's is - she has shoes I would die for (with bags to match!!) but I do have a few.

Well the lovely people at Rubbersole.co.uk are helping fuel my desire by sending me these beauties




OH MY!! Red converse, I am in Love!! and I match the gorgeous girly - how cool is that!

As for rubber sole, Bargains a plenty on their site and such brilliant service. I ordered late afternoon on Friday, recieved a despatch email with a reminder that they couldnt guarentee weekend delivery just hours later. And to my surprise and pleasure the very next morning (and a Saturday!) my new babies arrived!

Rubber sole also dont charge for delivery which is an added bonus. I have my eyes on some of the Iron Fist Heels - dont they look gorge.

Seriously have a gander at www.rubbersole.co.uk I am sure you will find something you love, they also have UGGS at bargain prices - and if all that wasnt enough they have been kind enough to give you guys a special discount code just for reading my blog. Fabarooney huh.

So get looking then enter "tracie10" at checkout for a bargain-ous 10% off.... and dont forget to come back here and let me know what you get :D

2 comments:

Enfys said...

Love your converse. I saw some in a store here today in hot pink with black sequins!! I buy them for Kiki when I am over here, she loves her high tops and she's only 6,
big hugs
En xx

Fly London said...

Love these shoes, thanks for the information on were i can find them. Do you know if they come in other colours?