Thursday, January 05, 2012

Upcoming Projects Sneak Peeks!

Hi there,

Happy 2012 to you all and I hope you are all having an amazing year so far (yes I know its only been 5 days but start as you mean to go on?!

I had a great start to my new year when I was randomly chosen by Spellbinders from their 10,000 facebook fans to do a guest blog post!!. I am soo excited as I am such a fan of spellbinders and will share my project on their blog later in the week .... ooh ok then you twisted my arm... a little sneak peek wont hurt!!


I will let you know when it goes live :D

Also whilst we having little cheeky looks I have another snippet to show you...


This is from my project for the next crafty boots challenge which launches on Monday 9th January. It was a bit of a new direction for me and something I have never tried before but OMG I LOVED it!!

Come back on the 9th for full pics and details but in the mean time why not pop to Crafty boots and join in the current CELEBRATIONS challenge which is open till Sunday



3 comments:

Misty's said...

Hi Tracie
Your upcoming projects look really interesting. Looking forward to the whole reveal.
Michaela xx

Dee's Craft Room said...

Congratulations on being chosen by Spellbinders to d the guest blog post, how exciting!

Dionne

Gabrielle said...

I absolutely LOVE your canvas - it's fantastic! Huge congrats on a truly gorgeous DT make x