Saturday, December 17, 2011

Whats behind the Kuretake Advent Calender Door 17

ME!!!!!!!!!!! thats who!!

I was so pleased when Buffy from Kuretake asked me to design a project for their advent calender blog sessions. I was also really nervous as all the other are very arty and creative and well Im just me! but I gave it my best shot and this is what I came up with!



This personalised Christmas canvas is sooo easy and quick to do and can easily be adapted to other occasions too how about

  1. Wedding vows/first dance lyrics
  2. Nursery Rhymes
  3. Favourite Poem
And yes that little Cutie in the pic is my Jake, on his first christmas - oh my that was nearly 6 years ago now, I wonder if he would don a santa suit if I asked now?!!!

Anyway get yourself over to the Kuretake Blog for my instructions on how to make it and then hop on to the Kuretake Online Shop to treat yourself to a little pressie - their pens are FAB!!

Thanks for looking and I would really love to see your projects!

No comments: