Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Some cards and a competition sneak!

Hello lovely people,

Hope you are all well and getting used to the dark nights of winter. Hands up who has 1 clock in their house somewhere who still has the wrong time on it ;)

Have been busy getting ready for NEC this week with samples from the new cd by Polkadoodles Nikky has released a followup to the gorgeous Pretty Sweet girls with the Pretty Tuff boys!

Oh my they are gorgeous - you can preorder your copy here now!!

These are a few of my samples, all coloured with promarkers. Let me know what you think!!








It was also challenge day on Polkadoodles which saw them asking for Fantasy Card. I used a super cute Dustin Pike image to make my fairy tale Knight card. Again the card was promarkered.




Finally Monday also saw another Crafty Boots challenge - This time with the theme "young". I instantly thought of this cute digi image by Sylvia Zet. I love her images at the moment and this little girl playng in the snow just screamed young to me. I added a bit of glitter paper and some beautiful paper roses and she was done. Again image was coloured with promarkers....





Well I must be away to shower and make sure I have everything ready for NEC this week. I will be fufilling Elf duties with Nikky Hall on the polkadoodles stand so please do come and say hi!

ooooooh before I go.... how would you like to win a complete digital scrapbooking suite? A brilliant software suite to enable you to make scrapbook layouts, photo books, cards, tags, calenders and even blog headers and backgrounds? A suite that is super simple to use you will amaze yourself!!


And if you dont win - how would you like a code for money off the software and money off in the digital image store?  you would?? hmmm well check my blog next week and I'll see what I can do ;)

7 comments:

Stephanie-Emma said...

Such beautiful cards!! (as always!!) Have fun at the NEC!! See you Sunday!! xxx

Plus Size Shopaholic said...

Ooh, I love those cards. Blues and browns together look so nice.

Will keep my ears and eyes peeled for that competition, I know someone who needs some creative inspiration for her wedding invites ;) x

Nelly's Crafty Card Attack! said...

Gorgeous cards! love the brown tones you have used and also liking the Sylvia Zet image she is fabby! ...x

Dee's Craft Room said...

Fabulous set of cards, I love them all but especially your CB one, isn't that image sweet?

Sadly I cannot get to Birmingham this weekend but I hope to see you when Stephanie-Emma and I come to York later this month.

Dionne x

Dee's Craft Room said...

Fabulous set of cards, I love them all but especially your CB one, isn't that image sweet?

Sadly I cannot get to Birmingham this weekend but I hope to see you when Stephanie-Emma and I come to York later this month.

Dionne x

Daniele said...

great collection of crads have fun at the NEC with Nickky hopefully I'll catch up with you both on Sunday
hugs

Dee's Craft Room said...

I love this Sylvia Zet image, I think I shall have to check out the rest of her images. You have made such a pretty card with it, lovely.

Have fun at the NEC.

Dionne