Friday, March 18, 2011

Quick Friday Blog

Hi guys, hope you guys are all ok and looking forward to the weekend?

I have a very busy weekend as I am headed off to the GNPE in Harrogate this weekend with Nikky Hall of Polkadoodles. Its a very exciting show as Polkadoodles are launching a few new products..... but more about that later....

Over on the polkadoodles blog is was my turn to set the challenge... and I wanted to see your projects with the theme books....

Well one of the new releases from the show tomorrow is the most amazing set of Alice in Wonderland Stamps with a CD full of the most gorgeous backing papers. I couldnt help myself and had to use them for my project this week.

I challenged my self a little too - I made two cards exactly the same - exactly the same layout, stamps, papers, placement EVERYTHING ... the only thing different was the style and the colours.  What do you think?



They both use the new stamps and backing papers, as well as a bit of seam binding, a playing card I made on the computer and either distress inks or stickles.......

Dont forget to pop over to the blog to check out the other fabby project. I also made some more projects with the fantastic stamps.....


I also made this cute card using the adorable Bambino digi image from Sugar Nellie for the Fiskars Design team. More details about it can be found here..





 Have a fantastic weekend, and if i speak to the boss nicely this weekend she might let me post a sneak peek or two of the fantastic new CD featuring designs by the lovely Sharon Armstrong ....


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Fantastic cards!! Love the two the sane but different colours. Funny they are the same but so different.
Have a great time at Harrogate! xox

FauxPainter - Dee Paramour said...

Gorgeous projects as always. You do realise you're going to need a week to recover from this weekend now don't you?

Just me, Leah said...

You're so talented!
Leah x