Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Catching up with Tags

I was tagged by several people to tell them 7 facts about me. I apologise in advance that they arent going to be particularly interesting cos I am quite a boring little soul.

1. Both myself and Baby J can use sign language
2. I have funny quirks about textures like felt (see gillians dare!),corned beef etc
3. I am doing a Open university BA Degree in Youth and Childhood Studies
4. I cant just sit and watch a movie, have to be doing 3 or 4 things at the same time
5. I write poems and short stories and have had writing published
6. I have a bizarre medical condition called geographical tongue which means the surface appearence and texture of my tongue changes on a daily basis (which really freaks W out, he says its gross)
7. I am getting married in September!!!!

If you are reading this and havent yet joined in consider yourself tagged!

No comments: